Hi! I’m Mrs Harrahill and I have taught at Woodfall for over 20 years!
- I was born in Telford but now I live on the Wirral with my son and husband.
- We love to play board games and one of our favourites is Junior Cluedo.
- I love to go on holiday with my family. At the moment we enjoy going camping – we have even camped in our garden!
- I love reading and I enjoy sharing books with my son. At the moment we are reading books by Roald Dahl.
- I enjoy creating cross-stitch cards for my friends and family.
- I am a member of Chester Zoo and my favourite animals to see are the giraffes. I often see children from school whilst I’m there!